Good stuff from Debbie Williams-Hoak and the folks at The Ann Arbor Police Officer’s Association in support of the Ann Arbor Adopt-A-Family program. You might recall their efforts last winter to raise funds to provide gifts to needy area families around the holidays; WTKA 1050AM was heavily involved as well.
Along with the fundraising that goes on closer to the holidays, they’ve secured the classic Barton Hills Country Club for a golf outing on Monday September, 21. A cool opportunity for us regular chumps to play this exclusive/private track and support a great cause. Bullets:
- Registration starts at 11am for the 1pm shot gun start, Monday September 21, 2009.
- Entry fee: $135 per person/$540 per foursome for the scramble.
- Lunch, dinner, awards, Lucy Ann Lance, etc. etc.
- Hole Sponsorships available for $100. (MVictors looks damn good on a tee box).
- They are looking for golfers, sponsors, volunteers, and of course: donations.
Here’s the form if you want to join the outing, provide sponsorship or just donate. Here’s more about the program and who to contact to get engaged: