– Chris Webber decided he’s coming back to the NBA this season and has narrowed his list to three teams (the Pistons are not one of them).
– Former M hoops star Glen Rice allegedly made a bad decision at his wife’s home.
– The Michigan “SIGN GUY” decided enough was enough and defended his humorous sign routine conducted during the Michigan vs. Harvard hoops game (as documented by guest contributer Brady Bonus). Willie says M fans were “lovin’ it”, like Chris Webber loved paying for McDonald’s during his school days. Sign Guy’s comments here.
– Mario Manningham officially decided to give the NFL a go, as reported here last.
– Finally, Ryan Mallett decided that Arkansas is the place for him.