Good Wednesday to you. Leading off…T Mills:
|Leading off, the man coach Bill Frieder personally visited at Romulus High literally hundreds of times – to keep him away from Jud Heathcote and MSU, here from April 1989 presumably from the Kingdome following the NCAA title victory (Ed. However as a commenter pointed out, M wore blue of course in the finals—so perhaps an earlier round or something else].|
From 1970, an awesome shot of back Glenn Doughty posing between an unidentified pair of Bo’s bruisers. Great shot. Following his Michigan days he became Shake and Bake, and later (after completing his PhD in Groove from Funkalicious University [Dearborn]), just Dr. Shake:
Anyone have any clips of any of these songs I need them –—- STAT!
Another 35MM makes the cut, this time with a beautiful shot of Bo patrolling the fielding in 1975 during pregame. It almost looks like he’s reaching for a chew? But I don’t think Bo dipped – anyone?
Update: A better thought from Dr. Sap: “Bo was probably reaching into his bag of confetti. He had a pre-game ritual of throwing the confetti into the air just before kickoff to determine wind strength and direction. This would assist him in deciding which end of the field to select for the coin toss and whether it was too windy to pass the ball.”
- Wire Photo Wednesday | Fritz Watches Harry Wrestle
- Wire Photo Wednesday | Men Amongst Boys (Cazzie Russell, Tom Harmon)
- Wire Photo Wednesday Cries Wolverbear! (1962 Logo on Jersey, Bo Schembechler)
- Wire Photo Wednesday | Spotting a tiny Maize Boat on the Horizon
- Wire Photo Wednesday | Carlos Danger Izzo & Silver Ike (Tom Izzo in his prime)
- Wire Photo Wednesday: Illini Stew & a Trashed Yost (Vintage Homecoming photo, Yost Field House damage)
- Wire Photo Wednesday : Smooth Swing, Smooth Ride (Bennie O. in a fresh slide, golfer Johnny Fischer)
- Wire Photo Wednesday – The inaugural
Follow MVictors on Twitter