|Crisler is known as the house that Cazzie built, but here’s a look at Cazzie’s original digs: Yost Arena. Dang it looks pretty cool in there and I love the angle of that photo. Memo to #41: Nice socks, Milhous.|
|Speaking of cool angles, I’m not sure I can recall a old shot quite like this, here you’ve got Old 98 Tom Harmon in 1938 trotting out of the tunnel handling a pigskin. Uniform snobs will note the block M socks. I also love the cheerleader’s sweater and the shiny pants (that guy has a little Barney Fife in him). Turning to the crowd, clearly if you didn’t wear a hat (children and ladies included) to the game back then you were a square, Daddy-O. A real flat tire.|
Hmm, who do you think won this game? This season marks the 50th anniversary of the underappreciated 1964 Big Ten & Rose Bowl Championship team, and above that’s All-American Bill Yearby leaping and scaring the crap out of an overmatched Oregon State squad in the ‘65 Rose Bowl (U-M 34, OSU 7).
- Wire Photo Wednesday Cries Wolverbear!
- Wire Photo Wednesday | Spotting a tiny Maize Boat on the Horizon
- Wire Photo Wednesday | Carlos Danger Izzo & Silver Ike
- Wire Photo Wednesday: Illini Stew & a Trashed Yost
- Wire Photo Wednesday : Smooth Swing, Smooth Ride
- Wire Photo Wednesday – The inaugural
Follow MVictors on Twitter