Just a few from pregame, more later
Just a few – this place is ready to explode.
Follow MVictors on Twitter
Posting a few photos before the laptop dies.
Buckeye commit Bri’onte Dunn in for an unofficial visit. He’s a big lad:
Herbie Husker feeling it
No problem here. See U-M job postings on Monday.
Hoke giving the scoreboard a big “WTF?”
Husker players showing some #toughness before the game in shorts and t-shirts
Well executed card show – fans had their cards and instructions taped to the seats.
If you don’t like it…GO BACK TO RUSSIA!
I popped over to the stadium for a few minutes to get a flavor of the action and the scene.
- Achtung! Media relations announced that they have CLOSED both golf courses tomorrow due to the weather. Fend for yourselves!
- mgoblog’s game preview is up. Check out The Only Colors for the Spartan preview if nothing else for the photo that leads off the post.
- I ran into the pyrotechnic crew (at least a dozen guys). From the sound of those cats, it’s going to be pretty good. If-Dwight-Scrute-were-in-charge good.
- Tune into WTKA 1050AM for the pregame show. I’ll be doing a Big Chill edition of This Week in Michigan Football Hockey History. It involves life, death, ice and you might even from Red Berenson in the middle of the segment. And here it is:
- FWIW – I’ll likely be in the Victors Lounge tomorrow if you have the means.
A few photos for you, enjoy. It was beautiful out there around lunch time:
A view of the Blue line from one of the benches
Refrigeration in Exexcelsious deo
From the student section