Continuing the roll of Michigan athletes, coaches and beat writers on the WDFN 1130AM Stoney and Wojo radiothon is former Wolverine Larry Foote. As usual, Foote came hard and came raw. He hit on a variety of topics including what it’s like working out with Mike Barwis, his Steelers, and like Jalen Rose yesterday, took time to blast MSU.
– Thinks this team will “shock a lot of people” based on the conditioning they are going through.
– He confirmed Barwis is “a psycho”, “a freak”, is “nutso”, and has “some screws missing.”
– Said Tyrone Wheatley’s been working out just “testing it out.”
– Said he “had a dream” about the Detroit Lions’ season. “9-7 and they make the playoffs.”
– When asked the obligatory Brett Favre question: “he’s definitely being selfish.”