Jim Harbaugh on ESPN radio with Colin Cowherd this afternoon. Here’s the somewhat relevant portion on the coaching talk:
* Talked about and praised QB Andrew Luck. He compared him to his wife…”perfect”.
* “Coaching’s the next best thing”..to playing.
* Is Stanford big enough for Jim Harbaugh: “No question it’s big enough”
* On addressing the coaching rumors: Harbaugh: “I’m not one of those guys that spends any time on the blogosphere.” bah! Then he won’t mind my Jimmy bobblehead.
* He’s just focusing on his dad’s advice: “Just coach the team”.