SALINE, MI NOVEMBER 10, 2006 It’ll be great to get back to IU, the first time since graduating from business school in 1998. It was a great two years in Bloomington and of course this time coincided with Michigan 1997 National Championship run. I actually received two tickets to the 1998 Rose Bowl against Washington State from the IU Athletic department. Ahh, good times.
Here’s a few things I’d like to see tomorrow:
– Henne crisp passes, with completions of 40+ to Manningham and/or Arrington.
– Hart having less than 15 carries.
– Minor, Grady, Jackson looking sharp.
– Defense holding IU to less than 200 passing yards.
– Overall, a 20 point+ win, going away, giving some of the 2nd string a chance to redeem themselves.
– A porterhouse steak at Little Zagreb