Former M quarterback Rick Leach weighing in and I love it, joining Sam Webb and Ira Weintraub this morning on WTKA 1050AM’s Michigan Insider:
- “I need to defend the honor” of Rodriguez, Barwis, the players, etc.
- On the press conference: “This has hurt me so deeply, I took time off to drive to Ann Arbor so I could stand in the back of Rich Rodriguez’s press conference. So I could listen and see the press, and the people that showed up and what they wanted to say.. I wanted to see it with my own two eyes.”
- [Leach then talks about his relationship with Rodriguez and seems to get choked up.]
- “I’m deeply disappointed about how this come out and when it came out.”
- “We will not let anything deter us from what we’re going to do. I can promise you that.”